Saturday, December 5, 2009

3 siao po

||Family Tree||

My mum n dad visit my house. hai me 4am ka sleep. today competition so bo lat. hahaha.

This stupid sherrine ling. take my tortoise duno for what. hiao nia~
later patah my wu gui de kaki again i will kill her lo.
She wanna show off her teeth. geli nia.

Sherrine u mai hiao d, let me show you what is CUTE:
You see im so cute neh! haha. little wei wei that time.. i look so innocent. "ang gu guk~~~"
Drama only la. fake wan. i where gt so innocent? im a fallen angel, im mok mok. kekeke
haha! you see, grow up d so yong sui:

u c i din bluff u all! ;p

Sherrine sot sot dei mia. she's the well known "milo king"
tiam tiam milo milo milo & milo. sien nia.
see her hiao bin! si pek yong sui. macam lam fong drinking Ali cafe. hahaha!

Tak boleh tahan her. Goda me n nui nui sumore. tiao ti duwan wear bra.
ho chai me n nui nui dn let her goda ki. because her power not strong enough.
why? "abang, A nia la! apa u mau!?" hahahahahahahah!!!

My real mummy so good. keep rice for me eat. hungry lo that time. e si wo le!
ho chiak nia. my sis pun rebut with me. yum yum!
I'm a fan tong! u see! wah~~~ R-I-C-E

We go friendster laughing at someone's picture. so yao yang neh! beh tong nia. oiseh! we kiam kiam vomit neh. XD
hahahahahah!
we four ppl, including my sis, eng kang till 4am! =.=
Raining somemore. nui nui n sherrine took my flower flower ea umbrella! haha
sherrine nyawa nyawa ikan when working. me n nui nui kun ka song song. hahaha ;p
YEAH~!

7 comments:

  1. i tot should post at nui nui blog. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why leh? haha. eng kai post at ur blog la. beh ki lo. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiayo mai luan lar...
    post at all mia blog lar...
    luan kasi ar u two hahaxz^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah! yala sherrine! u very luan lo. u c wei wei pun complain d. =p *shake head*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya lar...luan ka si ar..
    tak boleh tahan nia...hahaxz^^
    look like "keh ka chui" hahaxz^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahah!!! chicken ass!!! wooo~~~
    sherrine u c, i pun speechless d.
    since everyone agree with that. then it becomes a reality d. hahahahahaha. ^^

    ReplyDelete